- Food Assistance
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Medicaid For Pregnant Women
- Disaster SNAP
- Refugee Services
ACCESS is the Florida Department of Children and Families’ Automated Community Connection to Economic Self-Sufficiency (ACCESS). The ACCESS Florida system allows customers to connect with their public assistance information 24/7, through the online application and MyACCESS Account. Learn More About ACCESS.
Here are just four things families can do with this resource:
- Create an account in ACCESS Florida.
- Stay up to date on their benefits by opting in to email notifications in their MyACCESS account.
- Use ACCESS Florida to check their EBT balance.
- Find local service centers.
You can talk to the DCF’s Virtual Assistant for help as well. The virtual assistance offers help in English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole.