Child Care Resource and Referral providers help families. As a child care provider, you see child and families every day and can recognize when a child or family has a need. Your local early learning coalition offers the Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) program. CCR&R is dedicated to helping families connect with services and resources to meet their needs.
CCR&R benefits all providers and they’re not required to participate in School Readiness and/or Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten to receive the benefits. The CCR&R network maintains the only comprehensive, statewide database of child care, school readiness, and school-age programs and service providers. Contact your local early learning coalition for more information.
- Early Learning Services Resources
- Education and Training
- Child Care Food Program
- Child Growth & Development (ASQ)
- School Readiness
- Voluntary PreKindergarten
- Food assistance and food banks
- Clothing closets
- Utility payment assistance
- Housing assistance
- Domestic violence shelters
- Grief counseling and therapeutic services
- Health care
- Developmental milestones
- Apps for families to engage with their children
- Tips for family engagement
- Quality indicators for child care
- Inclusion resources
- Licensing information
- Information about trauma and resiliency
- Help families apply for School Readiness and VPK programs
- Information about scholarships
- Connect families with community resources that may free up funds in their monthly budget to pay for child care
As a partner in the CCR&R Network, please complete an Annual CCR&R Provider Update in the Provider Portal. This will allow parents to continue to receive the most accurate information about your services. To learn more about Child Care Resource & Referral, click here. CCR&R can also connect you to provider services at the early learning coalition such as inclusion, quality, and contract services. For additional information or to consult with a member of our team please see the contact listing below:
CCR&R General Questions: Orange County 407-532-4192.
CCR&R Provider Updates: Orange County 407-532-4229.
School Readiness Contracts: Orange County 407-841-6607, extension 133.
Voluntary Prekindergarten Contracts: Orange County 407-841-6607, extension 133.
CCR&R Provider Contacts at 4C
Orange County – Debi Koronka