The login to your portal account gives access to your confidential information. Please do not share your login information with anyone, and if you suspect it has been compromised, you should change it to maintain security. To access the Provider Portal, click here. Providers needing more assistance can call Orange County 407-532-4113 or Osceola 321-219-6300.
- Child Data Issues Form
- Enrollment Sign and Cert Form with Authorization
- Provider Guide to Ending School Readiness Child Enrollments in the Provider Portal
- Provider Guide to School Readiness (SR) Payment Certificates
Provider Worksheet to Calculate Parent Payment Due
Instructions for Finding Provider Rates
- School Readiness Attendance for Providers (Video)
- Instructions – VPK Bulk Attendance Upload for Providers
- VPK Enrollment Sign and Cert Form
- Video: Voluntary PreKindergarten Attendance for Providers
- School Readiness Enrollment for Providers
- Voluntary PreKindergarten Enrollment for Providers
- Voluntary PreKindergarten Bulk Enrollment for Providers
Guides & FAQs
- EFSM Provider Portal User Guide (5/26/22)
- Quick Tips for Provider Reimbursement Reports
- VPK Training Resources
- Provider Guide to ShareFile
- Provider Document Uploads FAQs
- Orange County Provider Portal Help
- Osceola County Provider Portal Help
Training for Temporary Closures
- Reporting Temporary Closures for SR and VPK
- How Providers Report a Temporary Closure for SR Classes.
- How Providers Report a Temporary Closure for VPK Classes.
- How Providers Report a Temporary Closure for Whole Site.
- How Providers Submit SR Attendance with Temporary Closure.
- How Providers Update a VPK Class Calendar when Share with One or More Classes.
- How Providers View Temporary Closures on VPK Attendance Rosters.
- How VPK Providers Update Calendars Due to Temporary Closures.
- Provider Registration Fee notices for providers in Orange County and Osceola County (July 9, 2021)
- CCR&R Provider Profile 2020-21 Update Notifications (1/29), (2/4), (2/7), (2/13), (2/21)
- CCR&R Provider Profile Update Flyer (Jan. 22, 2020)
EFSM Provider Information
- Provider Profiles Intro
- A Look at Common Issues
- VPK Enrollment
- School Readiness Enrollment
- Child Screening
To access the Early Learning Family Portal, click here. Parents needing more assistance can call Orange County 407-532-4283 or Osceola County 321-219-6300.
- How to Link Your Family Portal Account
- How to Sign Electronic Signature
- Parent Guide to Completing a New Enrollment Form
- Parent Guide to Recertification