Looking for answers? Here are links to help you connect with and learn more about the services your family needs:
- Locations, Hours, Phone: Community Coordinated Care for Children has offices in Orange and Osceola counties. For addresses, maps, hours of operation, and phone numbers, click here.
- How to Contact Us: To email specific departments such as School Readiness, Voluntary PreKindergarten, and Child Care Food Program, click here.
- Find Child Care, Financial Assistance, or VPK: To apply for child care financial assistance or Voluntary PreKindergarten on the Florida Division of Early Learning Family Portal, click here.
- Looking for Work: Are you seeking a position in early childhood education and development? To find those open positions and other support roles, click here.
Here Frequently Asked Questions for Agency programs:
- School Readiness
- Voluntary PreKindergarten
- Early Head Start
- Head Start
- Neighborhood Centers for Families
- Education Provider
- Child Care Food Program – Child Care Centers
- Child Care Food Program – Family Child Care Home Providers