Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: CDC is dedicated to protecting health and promoting quality of life through prevention and control of disease, injury, and disability, click here.
Florida Health Price Finder: Find data on health care costs for national, state, and county prices., click here.
Growing Up Healthy: Resources for parents from Nemours Children’s Health System, click here.
Arthur Family Health (PBS Kids): Dealing with your child’s health can be challenging. Arthur and his friends can help with games, videos, and resources designed to keep your family safe and strong, click here.
Safe Sleep for Babies: A crib safety video aimed at helping new parents avoid suffocation, strangulation, and entrapment risks in the sleep environment, click here.
Vaccinations: Recommended Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedule for ages 18 years or younger, click here.
ACCESS Florida: Food, cash, and Medicaid assistance programs, click here.
Women, Infants & Children: WIC is a federally funded nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children, click here.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program: SNAP provides a monthly supplement for purchasing nutritious food, click here.
Food Pantries: Find pantries in your community with The Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida Food Finder, click here.
Free statewide prescription assistance program: All residents are eligible to get pharmacy discounts through the Florida Rx Cards program, click here.
Dental Care Access Foundation: Formed by local dentists in our community attempting to help ease the emergency room visits of individuals with dental pain, infection, and swelling, click here.
Counseling & Treatment
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health: Its mission is to change lives by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences, click here.
All Family Resource Center: A community mental health agency based in Osceola County, click here.
Central Florida Behavioral Hospital: Has treatment programs to fit the needs of children, adolescents, adults, and mature adults, click here.
Community Counseling Center of Central Florida: Provides quality, community-based mental health and related services to adults and children, click here.
Victim Service Center of Central Florida: Certified Rape Crisis Center in Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties, serving victims of sexual assault, violent crime and traumatic circumstance through free and confidential crisis intervention, therapy, advocacy and outreach, click here.
Hispanic Family Counseling: Assist with emotional and mental health needs, click here.
Family Life Services Counseling: Kissimmee-based location offers mental health care, click here.
House of Freedom: A Kissimmee-based residential and outpatient drug rehab center that delivers drug treatment services that deal with the physical, mental, social, and spiritual component of addiction, click here.
Park Place Behavioral Health Care: Provides therapeutic, psychiatric and substance use disorder services, click here.
Turning Point Counseling & Consulting: Provides outpatient services in the areas of mental health and substance abuse both in English and Spanish in St. Cloud, click here.
- Healthiest Weight: Helping Florida’s children and adults make good choices about healthy eating and active living, click Children or Adult
- Food recalls, market withdrawals and alerts, click
- Federal food safety information, click
- Family resources/Food and Nutrition Information Center, click
- Vetted food and nutrition information from the federal government, click
- How Feeding Nurtures a Child’s Body, Heart and Mind, click
- How to Feed Babies and Toddlers in the 21st Century, click
- What Can We Do to Prevent Childhood Obesity, click
- Children’s Oral Health, click here
- Brush Up on Healthy Teeth: Simple Steps, English | Spanish
- Kids Activity Book, click here
- Brushing Your Child’s Teeth, English | Spanish
- Finding a Dental Clinic for Your Child, English | Spanish
- Helping Your Baby with Teething Pain, English | Spanish
- Preventing Injuries to Your Child’s Mouth, English | Spanish
- Visiting the Dental Clinic with Your Child, English | Spanish