Finding the right child care setting is an important decision. Trained CCR&R Specialists locate quality child care based on your family’s needs. Specialists can also connect you with other community resources and programs such as School Readiness, Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten, and Head Start/Early Head Start. This is a FREE service and parents can access it as many times as necessary.
Ready to get started?
- Online form, click here if you live in Orange County
- Link to map of child care providers in Orange County.
- Call 407-522-2252 for Orange County Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Health and safety measures Child Care Programs May Take During COVID-19 – English | Spanish
- Checklists that can make it easier to find the child care provider that is right for your family. Download checklists in English or Spanish.
- For contacts in Florida outside Orange County, click here.
- Search for child care provider inspection reports statewide, click here.
- Find a Gold Seal Quality Care Provider, click here.
The CCR&R program is part of a statewide network funded by the Florida Division of Early Learning.
There are no fees or costs associated with CCR&R services. If you are asked to make a payment for any CCR&R services, please call the Florida Division of Early Learning at (866) 357-3239. To locate a CCR&R program in another state, call Child Care Aware at 800-424-2426.
If you have concerns regarding your child’s care or wish to submit a complaint against a child care provider, our Child Care Resource & Referral staff can help you connect with the appropriate regulatory agency. For Orange County, call 407-522-2252, or 407-532-4192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can mail or hand-deliver your concerns to Community Coordinated Care for Children, Inc. (4C), 3500 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808, Attention CCR&R Coordinator. To file your concerns online via our website, click here.
Kerry Stafford, Orange County Director of Program Services, KStafford@4CFlorida.org | 407-532-4169