- Part 1 – 30 hours of introductory training.
- Part 2 – 10 hours of specialized training.
To learn more about state administration of child care licensing and training, click here.
Other payment methods:
- Deliver money order to 4C office at 3500 W. Colonial Drive in Orlando, Florida.
- Make a payment online at paypal.com. Send to email@example.com and include student ID and what is being paid for.
- Mail money order: Community Coordinated Care for Children, Inc. (4C), Attention: Education Department, 3500 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808
For information on the CDA, the Florida Childcare Professional Credential, click here. Also, you may call the Child Care Training Information Center at 1-888-352-2842.
T.E.A.C.H. is a program that offers scholarships to qualified applicants. For more information on T.E.A.C.H., please contact them at 1-888-352-2453.