JOB TITLE: SR/VPK REIMBURSEMENT SUPERVISOR
OFFICE: ORANGE COUNTY, FLORIDA
Manages the work of the department to ensure the timely utilization of donor funds. Ensures the accuracy of the monthly School Readiness /Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (SR/VPK) reimbursement and advance payments. Ensures the auditing processes for staff work are in compliance with 4C’s policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides oversight to all assigned staff and volunteers including recruitment, hiring, supervision, evaluation, termination and complaint resolution.
- Manages the work of the department to ensure the timely utilization and accurate payment of all funds.
- Performs monthly internal audits of work performed by assigned staff for accuracy and quality assurance purposes.
- Participates in internal and external audits/monitoring of provider documentation.
- Drafts, revises, implements and monitors policies and procedures. Maintains and updates procedure manuals.
- Performs monthly data integrity checks in conjunction with reimbursement processes.
- Works cooperatively with Database Operations staff to ensure the integrity of non-compliance process.
- Implements changes to processes as needed based on QA audit results. Seeks new ways to improve efficiency.
- Provides technical assistance to SR/VPK providers regarding accurate payment and payment resolution as needed.
- Ensures provider attendance sheets and reimbursement reports are uploaded to EPPS website location timely.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices and reporting of financial data.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Proficient in the use of computers. Proficient in the use of common office software, with accounting software, and database proficiency
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to supervise others.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or related field. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory role. A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in financial or record auditing. Bilingual Highly Preferred (Spanish/English)
(A comparable amount of training, education or experience may be substituted for the above minimum qualifications)
WHY 4C? This is what 4C can do for you?
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Sick, Personal, Bereavement
- Annual Employee Retreat
SALARY: $43,389 per year
Pay Grade: 11
or email email@example.com or fax to 407-522-5072
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability