Are you looking to become an integral part of a Nationally Accredited Organization that helps to improve the lives of families with young children? Join our Team and help us to continue our compassionate quest to provide high quality services to children and families throughout Florida.
JOB TITLE: SR/VPK REIMBURSEMENT SPECIALIST
OFFICE: ORANGE COUNTY, FLORIDA
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This position completes the initial process for reimbursements to School Readiness and Voluntary Pre-kindergarten providers. Specifically, this position will verify, input, and reconcile provider invoices (attendance sheets). Performs detailed analysis to validate the provider payments to comply with specific contractual terms.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Processes new and existing provider agreements by ensuring documentation received is complete and accurate and enters data into electronic file. Responsible for entering updated information as verified by supervisor.
- Analyzes all entries on provider invoice and modifies electronic file in accordance with local and state regulations.
- Compares provider invoices received to active provider list to ensure all invoices are accounted for monthly. Ensures only completed and validated invoices are processed for payment.
- Receives information through various sources for possible payment adjustments. Analyzes the criteria, makes determination and accurately processes the final adjustment, if necessary.
- Performs audits, as assigned by supervisor by analyzing source documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness. Reconciles source documentation to the provider invoice and payment details. Completes and accurately enters payment adjustments, as needed.
- Conducts technical assistance to childcare providers using various means of communication. Documents provider contacts in electronic file following established procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar in order to prepare and read documents and correspondences.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, practices, and G/L accounts.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in mathematics and bookkeeping.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations; Ability to gain knowledge of eligibility data for applicants.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with staff and other professionals at outside agencies.
- Ability to meet deadline and work under pressure; Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a personal computer. Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheet, and accounting database software (MS Word, MS Excel).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays, when needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field. One (1) year experience in accounts payable, bookkeeping, or related accounting function. One (1) year experience in customer service. Experience in compliance, and auditing preferred.
(A comparable amount of training, education or experience may be substituted for the above minimum qualifications.)
WHY 4C? This is what 4C can do for you!
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Sick, Personal, Bereavement
- Annual Employee Retreat
Salary: $15.51 an hour
Pay Grade: 8
or email email@example.com or fax to 407-522-5072
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability