JOB TITLE: Sr. Program Manager Comprehensive Services
LOCATION: Orlando, Florida
SUPERVISES: Data Entry Specialists, ERSEA Coordinator, FCP Coordinator, Health & Nutrition Coordinator, and Program Information Specialist
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Provide day-to-day oversight for the areas of Data Entry, Program Information, ERSEA, Family and Community Partnerships, Health and Nutrition. Assures the timely provision of services and reporting for each area. Assures all applicable regulations and standards are adhered to within each area of the program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Provide oversight and direction to the day to day operations within; Health, Nutrition, Data, ERSEA and PCE, to ensure adherence to applicable regulations and statutes. Ensures full compliance with all Head Start Program Performance Standards (HSPPS) and State of Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) rules and regulations. Provide administrative oversight and coordination of Program activities including the planning, coordination, development and implementation of service delivery for each area of responsibility. Provides support to other services areas as needed; to include Education, Mental Health and Disabilities. Develop and review program policies and procedures for operational relevance and compliance with HSPPS, State and local statutes and regulations. Assist Director in various personnel matters including hiring, discipline, coaching, training, career development, performance appraisals and other Human Resource related activities. Ensures continuous reliability of the information database system (Child Plus). May direct the program Information Specialist to provide training to those responsible for inputting information. Ensures accurate and timely recording of in-kind. Ensures that both programs meet the 20% non-federal share requirements. Ensures enrollment is at 100% and attendance is above 85%. Acts as a liaison between the Head Start program, Policy Council and Parent Center Committees. Responsible for providing ongoing information and updates on program operations. Provides direct oversight to the Data/ERSEA team in the generation of non-Federal share (In-kind) and the Program Information Report.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language.
- Knowledge of business and management principles. Specific knowledge in Early Childhood Education, behavioral objectives, and writing/ creating curriculum.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software (including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills to communicate Agency information effectively.
- Must be capable of working under pressure.
- Ability to supervise and manage the performance of others.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work and communicate with people from various multi-cultural backgrounds and socio-economic levels.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Public or Business Administration, Early Childhood Education, Education, Social Work, or a related field. Master’s degree in the above preferred.
- Two (2) years fiscal experience/oversight of a program’s day to day operations.
- Five (5) years administrative experience preferably in a non-profit or social work environment.
- Five (5) years supervisory experience.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s License and daily access to reliable transportation to and from work and for travel to off-site locations.
- Office environment. Some field work. Local and out of town travel required.
SALARY RANGE: $65,000 to $75,000 Annually
PAY GRADE: 15
or email email@example.com or fax to 407-522-5072
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability