JOB TITLE: PROVIDER DATA SPECIALIST
LOCATION: ORLANDO, FLORIDA
Maintains provider data in Florida’s Office of Early Learning’s Single Statewide Information System (SSIS) and assists providers and staff with provider portal training and issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains provider data in the SSIS, approves provider profiles, assists providers and agency staff with provider record issues, and trains providers on use of the provider portal as assigned.
- Completes data integrity checks for provider data issues, conferring with agency staff and community partners to resolve issues. Communicates provider data changes timely per defined process.
- Ensures annual provider updates are obtained by deadline. Communicates with providers to obtain needed information and documents provider contacts.
- Compiles, analyzes and prepares data as needed for reports and/or other related projects. Including monthly, quarterly, mid- and year end and data integrity edit reports both internally and externally.
- Completes the annual Market Rate Survey of all programs listed in the SSIS database per instructions from OEL and/or Coalition. Ensures the ongoing accuracy of data entry into child care provider and parent records.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Ability to gain knowledge of child care provider rules and requirements, including the ability to research information from community partners.
- Ability to operate a personal computer to perform accurate data entry. Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software (including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Ability to navigate the Internet.
- Ability to communicate with people within and outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, providers, and other external sources. Public speaking and presentation skills a plus.
- Ability to accurately record and document work completed.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a child care or related service setting preferred.
- Experience in customer service and counseling/helping field preferred.
- Completion of 40-clock-hour Introductory Child Care Training comprised of Part I and Part II courses (within first 90 days of employment, if not already taken)
WHY 4C? This is what 4C can do for you!
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Sick, Personal, Bereavement
- Annual Employee Retreat
SALARY RANGE: $12.83 Hourly
PAY GRADE: 6
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability