JOB TITLE: PROVIDER DATA SPECIALIST
LOCATION: ORLANDO, FLORIDA
Maintains provider data in Florida’s Office of Early Learning’s Single Statewide Information System (SSIS) and assists providers and staff with provider portal training and issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains provider data in the SSIS, approves provider profiles, assists providers and agency staff with provider record issues, and trains providers on use of the provider portal as assigned.
- Completes data integrity checks for provider data issues, conferring with agency staff and community partners to resolve issues. Communicates provider data changes timely per defined process.
- Ensures annual provider updates are obtained by deadline. Communicates with providers to obtain needed information and documents provider contacts.
- Compiles, analyzes and prepares data as needed for reports and/or other related projects. Including monthly, quarterly, mid- and year end and data integrity edit reports both internally and externally.
- Completes the annual Market Rate Survey of all programs listed in the SSIS database per instructions from OEL and/or Coalition. Ensures the ongoing accuracy of data entry into child care provider and parent records.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Ability to gain knowledge of child care provider rules and requirements, including the ability to research information from community partners.
- Ability to operate a personal computer to perform accurate data entry. Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software (including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Ability to navigate the Internet.
- Ability to communicate with people within and outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, providers, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail. Public speaking and presentation skills a plus.
- Ability to accurately record and document work completed.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work and communicate with people from various multi-cultural backgrounds and socio-economic levels.
- Sensitivity to the needs, abilities, beliefs, and attitudes of individuals within and outside the Agency, including but not limited to clients and co-workers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma.
- One (1) year experience with data collection, extraction, or reporting required.
- Two (2) years of experience in a child care or related service setting preferred.
- One (1) year experience utilizing Excel at an intermediate level.
- Experience in customer service.
WHY 4C? This is what 4C can do for you!
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Sick, Personal, Bereavement
- Annual Employee Retreat
SALARY RANGE: $12.83 Hourly
PAY GRADE: 6
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 407-522-5072
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability