JOB TITLE: NCF ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
DEPARTMENT: CCC NCF
LOCATION: IVEY LANE- ORANGE COUNTY, FLORIDA
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Conducts general administrative support and clerical work; providing complex information orally or in writing to internal and external customers/staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greets public and directs them to appropriate staff, answers incoming calls, makes proper call transfers, and completes facsimile activities. Makes appointments, furnishes information to the public, makes client appointments, and registers program participants.
- Collects and prepares data for entry into computer, enters data into the computer, on reports, case records, form letters, invoices, agenda, contracts and other material.
- Tracks participant activities and communicates appropriate program information that includes but is not limited to days, hours, eligibility, organization, enrollment deadlines, and staff contact information.
- Gathers information from various sources to utilize or for use by others in answering correspondence, preparing reports, or preparing/providing information to the public or staff.
- Files and sorts, keeps records, maintains files, types and initiates correspondence, memoranda, reports and contracts and documents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Ability to operate a personal computer. Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software (including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Ability to navigate the Internet.
- Ability to operate common office equipment, including a computer, 10-key calculator.
- Ability to gain knowledge of all areas of the Agency.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time.
- May be required to demonstrate ability to type at the rate of a minimum 35 correct WPM.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma.
- One (1) year experience in performing clerical duties.
- Experience in a social service/community collaborative setting preferred.
WHY 4C? This is what 4C can do for you!
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Sick, Personal, Bereavement
- Annual Employee Retreat
Salary: $11.15 an hour
PAY GRADE: 4
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 407-522-5072
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability