Money Smart is computer-based instruction that provides financial education, covering topics such as the basics of borrowing money wisely, spending plan to achieve financial goals, and how to use banking products effectively. Money Smart training has reached more than 3 million people.
- FDIC’s Money Smart is a FREE, self-paced, Internet-based financial education program.
- Each online module takes 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
- Topics include Banking, Saving, and Home Ownership.
- Modules are available in English and Spanish.
- Submit your certificates of completion for entry into a quarterly prize drawing.
To register, create a login using your email address. Be sure to select “Organization” and type “4C Florida” for the Name of Organization (See below). To register, click https://moneysmartcbi.fdic.gov/#
Print your certificate of successful completion at the end of each module, and email your certificate to kstafford@4CFlorida.org for entry into a quarterly drawing to win a $25 gift card!