JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER/ ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
LOCATION: ORLANDO, FLORIDA
Responsible for tactical recruiting efforts and building the 4C brand in the community and beyond. Responsible for the recruitment functions for Agency positions. Seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within the Agency. Assist in the administrative functions of the HR office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet computer resources, cold calls, media-including social media platforms, recruiting firms, and employee referrals. Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs and other presentation opportunities. Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to help identify and source qualified candidates to ensure the candidate source pool is full. Attends community events and conducts an open house at least annually.
- Collects, screens applications and resumes, interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position. Promotes and administers the early childhood knowledge, basic verbal, math and writing skills assessment for teaching positions and site supervisor positions. Coordinates final interviews with appropriate supervisor.
- Prepares new hire documents for selected candidate including but not limited to conditional job offer, documented reference checks, drug-free workplace testing, background screenings, and TB test and physical exams for HS/EHS/CCP positions.
- Makes recommendations for and assists HR Director with implementation of on-line recruiting system. Maintains and utilizes system by focusing on electronic sourcing and screening of candidates.
- Prepare and extract reports from Human Resource and recruiting database. Identifies high turnover and hard to fill positions and makes recommendations to implement a tactical approach to alleviate vacancies.
- Conducts and presents new hire orientation modules. Prepares new hire paperwork and ensures new hire paperwork is submitted to Payroll.
- Maintains personnel files to ensure the files are kept in order and contain all required documents; includes filing employee correspondence, records, and a variety of personnel related paperwork.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language.
- Knowledge of the principles and procedures of personnel and human resource administration including but not limited to recruitment, employee selection, and training.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. Ability to communicate with management and peers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, and in person.
- Ability to use sound judgment to effectively and accurately evaluate qualifications of applicants for employment.
- Ability to coordinate events and make presentations to individuals and large groups.
- General knowledge of various local, state, and federal employment laws, including but not limited to the Fair Labor Standards Act, those enforced by EEOC, and affirmative action guidelines.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and Human Resources database software (including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Ability to navigate the Internet. Ability to learn new talent acquisition management software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Administration, Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a Human Resources recruiting function.
SALARY: $35,818 Annually
PAY GRADE: 9
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 407-522-5072
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability