Each session is hosted by a team of fabulous VPK Regional Facilitators who will provide a high-level review of the online course content while allowing time to answer participant questions about the course and clarify any uncertainties.
- Due to time restraints, each session entry will be locked 10 minutes after the start time. Should a registrant try to enter the session after the 10-minute mark, they will not be admitted and will need to register for another course opportunity.
- Please check your junk mail for Zoom and Eventbrite communication.
- Please email us at VPKLearningCircles@oel.myflorida.com with any concerns or questions.
The following Virtual Study Buddies Sessions are geared toward participants who have completed the specified online course, but have not yet completed the end of course assessment.
Virtual Study Buddies
(based on the required courses in the DOE Approved Staff Development Plan)
- Virtual Study Buddies – Implementing the Florida Early Learning and Developmental Standards in Preschool Classrooms: 3 Years Old to Kindergarten
- Virtual Study Buddies – How to Administer the Florida VPK Assessment
- Virtual Study Buddies – VPK Assessment Instructional Implications
- Virtual Study Buddies – Emergent Literacy for VPK Instructors
- Virtual Study Buddies – Language and Vocabulary in the VPK Classroom
- Virtual Study Buddies – Integrating the Standards: Phonological Awareness