JOB TITLE: DATA ASSISTANT
LOCATION: ORLANDO, FLORIDA
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Provides data extraction for routine data reports from the OEL data system. Leads the Agency’s Customer Satisfaction Surveying data collection process to achieve department goals, objectives, and services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Extracts data, and prepares routine reports utilizing data from the OEL data system and other databases. Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the extracted data for reporting.
- Assures timely preparation of reports including review and maintenance of data as needed prior to report preparation.
- Leads the Agency’s Customer Satisfaction Survey data collection process. Oversees the database, data collections and provides the raw data for analysis. Provides needed training and materials.
- Conducts surveys via telephone and email and collects data from website surveying.
- Assists with preparation of contractually required or ad hoc GIS maps.
- Attends meetings related to data as designated. Such meetings may include monthly Data Integrity meetings, OEL System Admin conference calls, monthly utilization or other meetings as assigned.
- Performs data entry, collects, and compiles data. Reviews documents for accuracy before inputting all data submitted. Ensures that data is entered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Organizes, arranges, and reduces data to keyed entries according to established procedures.
- Receives and relays communication about data issues and reports them directly to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Inputs, updates, corrects, processes, compiles, and performs mathematical calculations to produce accurate reports.
- Oversees receipt of TAPP enrollment information and makes all required entries into the OEL data system per established guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English.
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures to include administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions to complete reporting and other projects with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in mathematics.
- Ability to operate common office equipment, including a desk top computer. Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, database and presentation software, including Microsoft Word (skill level basic), PowerPoint (skill level basic), and Excel (skill level intermediate). Knowledge of databases. Ability to navigate the Internet.
- Ability to type at 35 correct WPM.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally with people from various multi-cultural backgrounds and socio-economic levels.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma.
- One (1) year experience with data collection, extraction, or reporting required.
- One (1) year experience utilizing Excel at an intermediate level.
- Bilingual preferred.
WHY 4C? This is what 4C can do for you!
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Sick, Personal, Bereavement
- Annual Employee Retreat
Salary: $12.83 per hour
PAY GRADE: 6
or email email@example.com or fax to 407-522-5072
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability