Are you looking to become an integral part of a Nationally Accredited Organization that helps to improve the lives of families with young children? Join our Team and help us to continue our compassionate quest to provide high quality services to children and families throughout Florida.
JOB TITLE: CHILD CARE TRAINING EXAM PROCTOR (PART TIME POSITION/ HOURS VARY)
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for monitoring and enforcing the Department of Children & Families (DCF) Competency Exams according to guidelines set forth in the Proctor’s Guide for Child Care Training Exams including completing all the necessary paperwork. Available assignments are typically scheduled Monday through Saturday. Weekday hours may begin as early as 5:00AM to 3:00PM or late afternoons from 1:00PM to 8:00PM. Weekend hours may begin as early as 5:00AM to 5:00PM. Must be able to travel to Cocoa Beach, Ocoee, Winter Park, Kissimmee, and Orlando for assignments. The number of hours per day vary depending on the exam site. Must be dependable and on-time to all assignments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Arrives at the exam site at the required time (always prior to the start of the exam). Assists with setting up the exam site as outlined and designated in the Proctor Guide.
- Distributes exam materials including the exam(s) and bubble sheet to student.
- Assists Child Care Training Lead Proctor in instructing students on using Scantron Bubble Answer Sheets and including the required information.
- Ensures students are properly seated at the correct table tent with the correct exam. Ensures students are given the correct version of exam by.
- Times and monitors the actual exam as specified in the Proctor’s Guide.
- Assists in collecting exams from students upon exam completion.
- Assists in setting up and returning tables and chairs to the prior set-up per facility guidelines.
- Attends all mandatory proctor trainings and meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language. Ability to multi-task and oversee 20 students taking exam.
- Ability to direct exam takers on testing procedures and to oversee the testing process. Ability to handle difficult customers.
- Ability to remain flexible in changing environment.
- Ability to monitor other individuals to ensure that accurate procedures are followed by exam takers and take corrective actions, if necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED. Experience working with confidential information/materials. Monitoring experience preferred. Experience in any kind of instructional activity preferred.
Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
Ability to stand or be in continuous motion for up to ten-twelve (10-12) hours while performing job functions.
WHY 4C? This is what 4C can do for you!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Annual Employee Retreats
SALARY: $12.00 an hour-No Benefits ; No Mileage Reimbursement
Pay Grade: 4
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 407-522-5072
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability