Home :: Programs :: Early Learning Coalition of Osceola County
Early Learning Coalition of Osceola County
The Early Learning Coalition of Osceola County is committed to serving as a resource for the families and early educators within Osceola County. Through collaboration, the Coalition uses an integrated service system linking decision makers, families, early learning providers and business leaders together to make certain that all of the young children living in our community receive the care and enriching learning opportunities they need to succeed in school and later in life.
Overall objectives that the Coalition is striving to accomplish with the implementation of a strategic plan include:
- Create a collaborative and coordinated quality system of education and care, responsive to community, school and system needs;
- Provide leadership through advocacy for school readiness programs and services;
- Improve monitoring and reporting of program activities and results to ensure the increased availability and access to quality early education and care services;
- Support a variety of programs designed to meet individual children’s needs and including children from all backgrounds;
- Provide coordinated professional development activities;
- Increase the number of licensed providers in Osceola County;
- Increase awareness and knowledge in parents, providers, and the community at large regarding school readiness issues; and,
- Increase involvement opportunities with individuals, community groups and corporations in school readiness initiatives.
For more information on the Early Learning Coalition of Osceola County, visit their website by clicking on the logo.